Episode #7: The Power in Sticking to Your Convictions in the Voiceover Industry with Chris McCann
What We're Talking About:
- From recording on an iPhone and living on Food Stamps to building a successful six-figure voiceover business.
- Chris started out with a Rode NT1-A mic.
- Working with what you have until you have more to work with.
- You can record with crappy equipment when you start out.
- Having six-figures of talent without realizing it.
- The importance of finding the intersection of what you love and what you're good at.
- Knowing what work you're willing to do and what you're not willing to do + being totally ok with that.
- Having boundaries in your business.
- VO is a vessel, not an end all be all.
- Be patient with people when it comes to your vision.
- Don't work for money.
Links & Resources: